Monday, April 24, 2017

The wish list No. 3


Yeah, I know.
You probably think that I live in a dream.
I rather dream big than not having any dream at all.

So, if I could only have a chance to start
taking photos of international movie stars -
this is my long, long wish list:

Whoopi Goldberg
Julia Roberts
Kim Basinger
Daryl Hannah
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
Harrison Ford
George Clooney
Orlando Bloom
Chris Hemsworth
Denzel Washington
Dustin Hoffman
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Benedict Cumberbatch
Daniel Craig
Rachel Weisz
Judi Dench
Ben Whishaw
Naomie Harris
Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Lawrence
Michael Keaton
Samuel L. Jackson
Morgan Freeman
Antonio Banderas 
Ewan McGregor
Edward Norton
Charlize Theron
Scarlett Johansson
Christina Ricci
Johnny Depp
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Jodie Foster
Luke Evans
Gary Oldman
Lucy Liu
Sam Riley
Rupert Everett
Robin Wright
Catherine Zeta-Jones

Until the moment I will stop
dreaming - in case you love
the photos that you see in this blog 
- please help as much a you can
through PayPal for I could go on


Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment