Sunday, April 16, 2017

One more thing before go on




It would be nice if you would help and give
a little for I could give something at the link up.
You can also invite me to take your photos for money.
I do try to make a living out of photography, but
still the people that I take their photos and the magazine
that I take photos for can't pay much - in case they can.

So, for I could go on.
I hope that soon I could make
a living out of it respectfully, buy
a new camera and one or two new lens
and have my own studio.

I took many outdoors portraits, took a part
in many group exhibitions, took photos of dogs
and cats of the foundation that I volunteer at (they look for
some good homes for dog and cats that don't have it), I
took photos at rehearsals/shows/workshops of cancing
and took photos an many music shows.

I took some photos of my 
own dogs. For recommending and
practice by the way - I take some photos of 
food at places when I eat at some good places.

In case you own magazine that can pay for photography,
stage artists, own vegetarian/vegan food restaurants, private
people who want some pro photos of their own or of their dog....

You can write me to
ornati.timen22@gmail.com
or donate at the PayPal link up

For watch some more and give some more support
you can look at Facebook a page called
Orna Timen Official Page

No comments:

Post a Comment