Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thanks again


The blog is growing. 
Not only that I got back to photography almost on daily base,
not only that I take care to update almost on a daily base, 
I can see that more and more people gets into this blog.

I still hope that you enjoy what you see. 
I hope that soon I could tell about a new exhibition. 
For a new group exhibition - I still look for.
For a solo exhibition - I will need to see where and when I could.
I still need to see where can I do it and get enough money for it.

You could be helpful if you love my photography.
You can contact me through my Facebook page:
Orna Timen Official Page.


You can contact me with sending a comment here.
I would be glad for taking your photos or photos of your dogs.
I would be glad to sell you some artistic photography for
decoration - no matter if it's a public place or private houses.
If it could help for public places (as publicity as well) or designs -
I would be glad to see how could we work together. 

And the states that see this blog the most:

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
16832
Israel
10327
Russia
209
Portugal
183
France
138
Italy
122
Spain
114
Germany
109
Ukraine
74
Thailand
32


No comments:

Post a Comment