Monday, December 9, 2013

From an exhibition I went to

Not really my art, but inspire me. 

Now at Tel Aviv Museum there is an exhibition of Andy Warhol and the Factory. I went to see this exhibition last Saturday. There is a  department for kids at this museum. This time they showed there the art of Andy warhol for kids at this department with activity for kids around his art. As far as I went with my sisters and my niece - we went also to the kids department. One of my sisters and me still a bit kids at our minds, my niece is a real kid. One of the activities they offer was to sign on pieces of papers with ink stamps. On each stamp was a portrait of someone Andy Warhol made portrait to them. I took a part at this activity, after all - on two of the stamps were portraits of John Lennon and Marilyn Monroe... I love them




No comments:

Post a Comment